$55 per session (+tax) Includes All Equipment and Board Rental.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Students canceling with 24 hours or more notice will receive a full refund for Single-Session purchases. Sorry, cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will receive no refund. Students who fail to appear for a scheduled class will also forfeit the entire session fee.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to lack of enrollment, severe weather or emergency, students may reschedule into any available future session or receive a full refund. We will make every attempt to notify students in a timely fashion.
All cancellation and refund requests must be sent by email to info@YogaCenterCollinsville.com or by phone to 860-693-9642.
What to Wear
* quick drying clothes or swimsuit (you may get wet),
* sunglasses with a cord and or a cap (we recommend they float),
* wear water shoes are recommended.
What to Bring
* your amazing sense of fun and adventure
* your photo ID
* your own personal floatation device if you prefer
* a towel and change of dry clothes for after class
* bottle of water to re-hydrate after class
* a friend - more friends, more fun!
Where to Go
* arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled class time
* park at Collinsville Canoe and Kayak (CCK), 41 Bridge Street (Route 179) Collinsville, CT
* where do we check in?
- 9am classes, assemble near the launch at the right of parking lot (as you face the building)
- All other classes, assemble at the picnic tables in front of CCK
Private Group Classes Available
Private classes for your group can be arranged. Please email us or call 860-693-9642 for info.
See you then!